Truncated cone container with two ring handles attached to the body. Decorated with a bouquet of naturalistic flowers in soft polychrome of the style called «German flowers», and other minor motifs of the same style. It is believed that this decoration was introduced in the Royal Factory by Vicente Álvaro Ferrando, on his return from Paris in 1787, although it could also be contribution by Pierre Cloostermans, artistic director of the manufacture of Alcora since December of that same year. The set is completed by a small support plate decorated with the same motifs and purple outlines on the edge. Mark A at the base of both pieces.